Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Sale of Gift Card
- Sales of Zizzi Gift Cards made via the link from www.zizzigiftcards.co.uk (“Website Sales”) are managed by Diggecard UK Ltd (“Diggecard UK”) at Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 registered in England with Company No. 11448044.
- Zizzi Gift Cards purchased via Website Sales can be purchased in £ sterling with a minimum value of £5
- Payment can be made via VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card.
- Each transaction is subject to various fraud checks and Diggecard UK Ltd reserves the right to refuse an order if the payment is subject to additional verification or scrutiny or for any other reason, without providing explanation.
- Gift Cards ordered through Website Sales will be sent to the delivery address stated on the individual order. Deliveries will be made using First Class post, Registered Signed For or Special Delivery via Royal Mail, as specified on the Order. Orders sent by Registered or Special Delivery will require a signature on arrival. Refunds may be available from the Royal Mail for non-delivery of Special Delivery Orders.
- Zizzi Gift Cards will normally be despatched within three working days unless a specified later delivery date is requested, however, during busy periods despatch can take up to 7 working days. Orders sent by Special Delivery will be delivered before 1pm the following day. Where possible Diggecard UK will try to meet all delivery requirements but neither Diggecard UK nor Zizzi shall be liable for any loss incurred either directly or indirectly by failure to meet the requested delivery date. ‘Loss’ in this instance includes any loss of profit, costs, damages, charges, other expenses, consequential losses and non-financial losses.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Neither Diggecard UK nor Zizzi has any liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards once risk has passed to the customer at time of delivery.
- Refunds will not be given on the purchase of a Zizzi Gift Card. Once your payment has been received your order can only be cancelled by phoning 01344 989931.
- Diggecard UK is not directly linked to Zizzi or any Zizzi company and Diggecard UK cannot take responsibility for products and services offered by Zizzi or Zizzi companies. In addition, Zizzi shall not be responsible for services offered by Diggecard UK and its associated companies.
- The collection and management of your credit card data and personal information which is collected, processed and managed is solely used to authorise payment and is not held by Diggecard UK or Zizzi.
- Gift Card quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately to Zizzi Customer Service by calling 01344 989931. Neither Diggecard UK or Zizzi can be held responsible for any shortage or loss of any Gift Cards not notified to Diggecard UK within seven working days of delivery or the specified delivery date in respect of lost cards.
- Payment is taken at the time of purchase of the Gift Card. Cleared payment is required prior to the despatch of orders. Your credit/debit card statement will read “Zizzi GC Wokingham”.
- Diggecard UK cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is brought about due to a cause totally beyond its reasonable control, for example: Acts of God, trade disputes, governmental intervention, fire, flood and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
- Breach of these terms and conditions by you will entitle Diggecard UK and/or Zizzi to seek the appropriate legal remedy available for injunction, damages or otherwise.
- Whilst the contents of the gift card website are checked for accuracy, Diggecard UK cannot be held responsible for omissions, errors or any statements made on the site. Nor is Diggecard UK responsible for any losses incurred if information is used from the website or if accessing the site may result in viruses to your computer equipment.
- The images on the website including trademarks can only be used with the permission of the owner.
- As a UK registered company any disputes with Diggecard UK and/or Zizzi will be subject to resolution under English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of Azzurri Restaurants Limited, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DH
- Zizzi may amend the terms and conditions at any time without notice. Nothing in these terms and conditions affect your statutory rights.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 18 months from the date of purchase.
- Any balance left on the card after this date will be deducted.
- The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash; the balance cannot be returned if lost or stolen.
- To check the remaining balance on your card call 01344 989931.
- The card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- Zizzi reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Contact us via email at: email@example.com